Monday 11 March 2013

first moves

Right! Now just in case anyone thinks I haven't been doing anything - or that the shock of actually creating the blog has paralysed me....I have made contact with the organisations in the Caribbean and USA who expressed support for my Fellowship at the application stage. Firstly to thank them for their support and to let them all know 'officially' that I had been successful.

This was a good way to check out if they were still interested - a lot can happen in a few months, particularly with some of the community organisations in these austere times! Anyway I am pleased to say they were all VERY congratulatory and keen to send me some suggested itinerary activities for me to look at...should have them in next couple of days, so I'll let you know the options.

Have a good Monday.......suppose I better make moves to do the day job!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment